Friday 20 December 2013

#OOTD4 // this week

Six days since I've posted, and wow oh wow have they been a busy six days!


I'm so in love with my new shoes

Except they look like duck shoes from the front, what happened there?!





Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Jeans - Joni; Topshop
Boots - Primark

This time last week I got my phone upgraded. I had an iPhone 4 and pretty much would have been happy to get a 4S. I wasn't fussed about the 5, or the 5C/5S. In my eyes, an iPhone is an iPhone and I just think that the 5 (etc) looks like a rollerpinned version of the 4 *shrugs* so really I would have been happy with another 4 - I'm pretty sure my dad's bank balance would have been happier with this too! The only difference I've seen between the 4 and the 5 is that the 5 has finger print recognition for unlocking your phone, handy when you're driving (I joke) but aside that, it doesn't have any major changes. The fingerprint aspect is great but I found out it only works by a wire connection, and considering my previous experience with Apple products breaking, safe to say my hopes are not high.


Throughout the rest of the week I've had a bit of variety,to say in the least. Saturday was shopping in Brent Cross and then my friend Sarah's birthday meal which resulted in food poisoning, hence the lack of posts recently! It was good in one (very, very limited) sense as I have lost a few pounds but for the agony I was in for a few days I think I would have just preferred some very heavy duty dieting.
Wednesday I was invited to Bournemouth University's department activity day which was great - I hadn't visited the campus before, despite going to Bournemouth loads of times, so I was slightly apprehensive. As it turned out the course/campus/lecturers were all so interesting and engaging, so I'm really happy I've applied there. I've had to discount two of my applications already due to location issues but I now have three firm choices (theoretically speaking of course) to apply to which calms me down somewhat.
Thursday I was in Manchester for a visit to see my friend Abby - more on this in a follow up post!
Finally today was the last day of College before Christmas which was pretty stressful. Our English coursework was due in and after being told different stuff by different teachers, I ended up pleading my way into a study centre at 11:40 (end of lesson time/when the study centre was shutting) and quickly printing and handing it in - so happy I finished the rest of it off this morning before the due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment