Sunday 22 September 2013


  • ALT-J - TESSELLATE
  • ARCTIC MONKEYS - 505
  • CANTERBURY - SEEN IT ALL
  • DEAF HAVANA - IN DESPERATE NEED OF ADVENTURE
  • DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - I WILL POSSESS YOUR HEART
  • FOALS - MILK AND BLACK SPIDERS
  • IMAGINE DRAGONS - AMSTERDAM
  • THE KOOKS - SEASIDE
  • LOWER THAN ATLANTIS - MIKE DUCE'S SYMPHONY
  • THE LAST SHADOW PUPPETS - MY MISTAKES WERE MADE FOR YOU
  • THE MACCABEES - NO KIND WORDS
  • THE WOMBATS - 1996

Sundays are days for relaxing, for catching up on sleep, for coming to terms with the rest of the week. Sundays are lazy, slow days, by which at the end you're waiting for Monday (sometimes!) to come along for the week to start again. I've had such a busy weekend seeing old friends and new friends at different parties, so I'm absolutely shattered right now! I got home this morning and went to sleep and since then I've been Ebaying and attempting to sort university choices out, I'm sure it's obvious which one has been more successful. 
There's quite a variety of music in this playlist - the songs as a whole are pretty chill and perfect for a typical Sunday in my opinion, however the genres covered differ quite a lot from Deaf Havana to Alt-J and The Kooks! All of these songs are from my favourite artists which really highlights my diverse music taste - have a listen and you may discover a new artist you've been missing out on (you're welcome). 

No comments:

Post a Comment